Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Favorite Quotes-released 1/23/2010

I wrote this a long time ago now, when I first started blogging, but never released it, felt like this time was right..

You may be on the right track, but if you sit there too long you are bound to get run over.
Will Rogers

Age is like mind over matter if you don't mind it don't matter.
Earl Nightingle

There are two ways to live your life... one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle.
Albert Einstein

Come in, sit a spell, keep it simple, talk some, listen more, work hard play harder, see you soon in good health.
Plainolebob


There is nothing sweeter in life than good friends.
Good friends inspire fond memories of times together.
Good friends laugh at your horrible jokes.
Good friends never grow old.
Good friends keep you on the right track.
Good friends are a miracle.
Quite simply be a friend but be a good friend.
If you need a friend find a good one.

No comments:

We Laugh A Lot

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BlogCatalog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Lijit Search

Labels

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I Have started this blog as a rest stop to collect my thoughts, share my ideas with my friends and to start work on what ever, I started blogging at the last of august, 2009. it says 2008, hell I don't know where they got that..lol

just kicken it around

SIMPLIFY------------SIMPLIFY-----------------SIMPLIFY

i ADDED THIS TO REMIND ME TO KEEP IT SIMPLE