Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Little Change UP

I thought that I would do something a little different today because as i have started reading other blogs and the traffic to mine has really picked up I thought this might just be appropriate for today.
there you were just a window away, quietly watching as was I, not knowing you and you being so mysteriously interested.
A realization an epiphany if you will, took hold of my soul, you, you could cause my heart to race my soul to fly, awaken the creative spirit folded in the recesses of my dormant mind.
To feel again, to listen to the wind again, just to be on the inside of the creative stream of the universe again.
ok enuff of my hippie side
just wanted to say hi to all and say thank you for reading and being there to be read,

3 comments:

Blank said...

You're welcome. :) And hello to you, too.

Anonymous said...

well your not a hot in a bikini bob, but still pretty cool ,)

Anonymous said...

Wow,now that was a change up!
C.F.

We Laugh A Lot

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BlogCatalog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Lijit Search

Labels

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I Have started this blog as a rest stop to collect my thoughts, share my ideas with my friends and to start work on what ever, I started blogging at the last of august, 2009. it says 2008, hell I don't know where they got that..lol

just kicken it around

SIMPLIFY------------SIMPLIFY-----------------SIMPLIFY

i ADDED THIS TO REMIND ME TO KEEP IT SIMPLE