Friday, October 30, 2009

Another award And "5" To Pass The Torch To


*Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

*Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

*Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.  http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html

*Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

*Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Thanks to Mike, and his Cats
at http://hbmike2000.blogspot.com/
for this most coveted award
Thank you Melisa
for creating it.
now the hard part
which 5 deserving bloggers
to pass it on to.
I love so many.

Betty at "cut and dry"
http://cutand-dry.blogspot.com/

Alice at  "Alice In Wonderland"
http://thewondersofalice.blogspot.com/

Hunter at "Time Crook"
http://timecrook.blogspot.com/

Charlene at "The Balance Beam"
http://www.beamingbalance.com/

Sandra at "Real Math In A Minute"
http://realmathinaminute.blogspot.com/

These are just a few of my favorites, the others, and I won't name them all
already have the award.

CONGRATS to all
BIG BIG
HUGS

And all credit for this Beautiful award goes to

Melissa B.

My Photo

"The Original"






19 comments:

Critical+Technical said...

Hey Bob thanks for commenting on one of my posts a while back!
Hopefully one of these days I can get an award from you too.
Yours Truly,
C&T

plainolebob said...

CT, yes indeed your blog is a really good one too.

Sandee said...

Congratulations on your newest award. Well deserved.

Have a terrific day and weekend. Big hug to you and Bess. :)

Innocent Owner Of Mad Cats said...

The Mads would say your welcome if they could talk but instead, one burped, one hissed and the other one just melted my hair when he yawned. LOL

Thank you for keeping me entertained.

plainolebob said...

Thank-you Sandee

Mike, funny I knew exactly what they meant,love you man.

Hunter said...

Hi, Bob. Congratulations to you!

Thanks for passing this along. It's always flattering and an honor to be recognized.

Happy Halloween!

plainolebob said...

Hunter, you know how I feel about the way you write.
YOU DA BEST

Betty Manousos said...

Oh OleBob and Bess,
That is the best Halloween treat i ever had!
I'm sooo honoured and i just can't put into words what i feel right now. Thank you so MUCH.
Love ya.
Have a great Halloween time!
hugs hugs

Anonymous said...

Hey bob Thank you for your wonderful comment on my Blog, congrats to all the winners

Tracie said...

Congrats on your award!

You passed it on to some great ones, too!

Happy Halloween!

plainolebob said...

Betty, better than a boo from Clem?
Your blog is so good, the stories and style are a great mix.

Janice, it's easy to leave compliments when the blog is so deserving of them

Kys, man I absolutely love you blogs.

Chapters From My Life said...

At the rate you are going Bob/Bess (I feel like showering awards on you)your blog will have no place for blogs LOL....

plainolebob said...

Farila, we have been trying to figure a way to get a three colum blog but we are not that smart,lol

Dorothy said...

Bob, my first visit to your blog, I'll be back.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Melissa B. said...

Why, thanks a bunch, Bob. And Congrats, you Superior Scribbler, you! Happy Halloween!

One Quarter to Go 'Til Halftime

plainolebob said...

Thanks Dorthy, glad you found us,btw,there is usually a story here.

Mellissa, thank you so very much, and for the post.

Sandra Wilkes said...

Now see...I know it is Halloween now! I was just dropping by to say HH because I already left you a comment here but (this is scary), my first comment is NOT here! Where did it go? What I said was how honored and excited I was to get the Scribbler Award and that I have a slew of awards to give out when Halloween subsides. Now I will hit submit and hope it gets in before some poltergeist comes and gets it like the last one! HH!

plainolebob said...

Miss Sandra, lol you left it on the other post, god I love you.lol
big hugs

Kate said...

Congrats Bob!

Kate xx

We Laugh A Lot

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BlogCatalog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Lijit Search

Labels

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I Have started this blog as a rest stop to collect my thoughts, share my ideas with my friends and to start work on what ever, I started blogging at the last of august, 2009. it says 2008, hell I don't know where they got that..lol

just kicken it around

SIMPLIFY------------SIMPLIFY-----------------SIMPLIFY

i ADDED THIS TO REMIND ME TO KEEP IT SIMPLE